- 4 cups diced cantaloupe (skin and seeds removed)
- 1 ripe avocado (skin and pit removed)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh mint
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garnish (optional): olive oil, black pepper, diced cantaloupe and avocado, fresh mint and basil leaves
- Blend cantaloupe, avocado, Almond Breeze, basil, mint, lemon zest, and lemon juice together until very smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with desired garnishes.
- Start with cold ingredients so you don’t have to chill the soup after you blend it (the avocados will oxidize and turn the soup brown if you reserve it in the fridge).