- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup plain, Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze almond milk
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the bananas, flat side down, and caramelize for several minutes. Use a spatula to flip the bananas and caramelize on the other side as well, keeping a close eye to make sure they don't burn. The bananas may fall apart a bit, which is fine.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Scoop the contents of the skillet into a container or plastic bag, making sure to scrape off and include any caramelized bits that are stuck to the pan (those will have tons of flavor).
- Freeze the bananas.
- Chop the frozen caramelized bananas and place in a blender with the peanut butter and almond milk. Puree until very smooth and serve!