- 1/2 cup (119 ml) vegetable oil (or melted butter)
- 1 cup (185g) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (15 ml) coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (119 ml) Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Coconut Blend
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (101g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2-4 tablespoons (30-60 ml) Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconut Blend
- 1 cup (64g) toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8×4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir oil and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in eggs, one at a time, then stir in extracts, baking powder, and salt. Add the almondmilk and flour and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out almost clean. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- To make frosting: whisk powdered sugar, extracts, and almondmilk in a medium bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and immediately top with toasted coconut. Let set, then slice and serve.