- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of butter; melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups of cornmeal
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend or Pepper-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup of canned frozen; thawed corn
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chiles
- Preheat oven to 400°F and butter a 9-inch square baking pan or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together Almond Breeze and lemon juice in a large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in butter and egg. Stir together dry ingredients in a medium bowl, then stir into Breeze mixture. Lightly stir in cheese, corn and chiles.
- Spread into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.