- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut (or regular) sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1 1/2 cups diced peaches + more for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, flax, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut sugar and melted coconut oil. Add in the eggs and Almond Breeze, stirring until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just combined. Add in the diced peaches.
- Divide the batter evenly among a muffin tin (greased to prevent sticking, or use paper muffin cups) and top with extra peaches, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean.