- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked at least one hour or overnight (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Original almond milk
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 3 bananas (2 sliced, 1 whole)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or any sweetener you love; honey would work well, too)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 package of your favorite vanilla cookies or wafers
- Dairy-free whipped cream and cinnamon, for serving
- In a high-speed blender, blend the cashews, one banana, the date, pinch of sea salt, sweetener, Almond Breeze, and vanilla on high until smooth and creamy.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, add the remaining banana slices and cookies to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the pudding mixture on top, cover and allow to cool in fridge overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.