- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons Concord grape jelly
- In a blender, add the creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar (if the sugar it clumpy, don't be afraid to sift it into the blender) and almond milk. Pulse until pureed, about 30 seconds. Fill each of the popsicle molds 1/4 of the way. Transfer to the freezer for 1 hour.
- At the 1-hour mark, scoop the jelly into a small saucepan and set it over medium-low heat and whisk it with a fork until it's very smooth and no longer clumpy and jelly-like. Remove the molds from the freezer and add about half of a teaspoon to each mold. Top with about another inch of peanut almond milk mixture and insert popsicle sticks into each mold. Return to the freezer to freeze for an additional hour.
- At the 2-hour mark, repeat this same process: adding a 1/2 teaspoon of jelly and then topping it off with the remaining peanut almond milk mixture. Freeze for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight. To un-mold the popsicles, run the molds under warm water and gently tug until the popsicles release.