- 1 shot espresso
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder powder
- Ground cayenne pepper to taste (start with a pinch)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk
- Additional cocoa powder and cayenne pepper for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together the espresso, cocoa powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Steam the milk (you can also just heat it up if you don’t have a frother or espresso machine).
- Whisk together the flavored espresso and steamed milk, spooning a bit of the foam on top.
- Sprinkle with additional cocoa powder and cayenne pepper. Serve immediately.