- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of Blue Diamond Almond or Fine Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- Stir together flour, Almond Flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in Almond Breeze and oil to form a soft dough. Gather into a ball and knead several times on a lightly floured board.
- Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about 1 minute on each side or until speckled with brown spots.
- Let cool before storing in an airtight container.