- 1 3/4 cups Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons (melted) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 4-5 ripe peaches, chopped
- Bring vanilla almond milk to room temp, (otherwise the melted coconut oil will harden as you add it). Whisk the almond milk together with coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Slice peaches into small pieces and drop them into a popsicle mold.
- Pour the almond milk mixture over the peaches (depending on the size of your peaches you might have extra).
- Place sticks, then freeze overnight.
- Don't use unsweetened almond milk or you will have to add more sugar to the recipe.
- If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can freeze them in little cups.