- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour, plus more for surface
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Almond Breeze almond coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra Almond Breeze and raw sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut the coconut oil in with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Stir in Almond Breeze and vanilla, mixing until just combined & all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and pat into about a 9 inch circle. Cut the dough into 8 wedges.
- Transfer the wedges to a greased or nonstick baking sheet, brush with extra almond milk and sprinkle with raw sugar if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.